This training course is applicable to persons who operate track vehicles on the ARTC NSW Rail Network.
The units delivered in this program are:
- TLIF2081 Perform lookout duties
- TLIF3083 Conduct track protection assessment
- TLIL3082 Implement absolute signal blocking
- TLIW2037 Clip and secure points
- TLIF2097 Use audible track warning devices
- TLIC0083 Access rail track vehicle under a proceed authority
- TLIC2054 Access rail track to run track vehicle within the defined worksite
- TLIC2078 Identify and respond to signals and trackside signs
- TLIC2081 Pilot rail traffic within work on track authority limits
No licensing, legislative, or certification requirements apply to this course at the time of publication.